Forex Trading : Earn the way you can afford to like it!!

My Early days of my trading career!!


I have been into Currency or Forex Trading since 2003.  But It all started in 1994 while I went to study computer science in USA.  I was living in Houston, Tx, USA.  But for Summer(each year) I used to go to New York.  Here One day I have met one trader that had become a good friend of mine(under some circumstances!!)  and One day, he invited me to his Firm/Company where he is a salaried trader.

I was just there to do some small work for $6.5/hour.  I will not deny it, but I was their busboy, Get their foods from the local restaurants, fast food joints etc.  Also doing some other work for them for an hourly pay!!

At that time I had no idea what trading is, let alone forex trading, which was automated at that time in NYC.

Later slowly learnt a lot from them about how they do the currency trading, mostly USD related pairs i.e. eurusd, gbpusd etc...

As I was very busy with studies could not pay much attention.  But later on, when I got back home in 1998, I started to look into it.  I was very much into our family business/Garment Business and was going back and forth to London, England.  Here I met some real traders associated with my garment buyers.  Some are Originally from India, Madras as I recall.  They gave me a lots of info and I purchased some courses that I can do online.  Later I tried in 2006 while garment business was bad in Bangladesh and Failed in forex trading measurably. Blown some us$400 to us$1500 accounts.  Then Started research while doing my other/garment business.  Slowly learnt a lot from traders from UK.  Amazing, world of information they got.  Money is no issue here, It's the Abilities they acquired through other traders, members of their group, aquintances, local area experts and family members related to trading business.

I can't name, But I really started doing Forex trading in 2011 and was doing very well. I started doing this after finishing our Family house in adabor, Dhaka, as I got some free time.  I was just the trader and money is from some English entity that I cannot name, ever.  He really opened my eyes and helped me learnt a lot in this business almost for free.  Later allowed me to trade a good some of money that was in a segragated Bank account that Is traded through a White coller partner of a well know forex/currency liquidity provider!! This kind person is a childhood friend of my uncle who left for england, long before I was born!!  As far as I know, this uncle of mine tried to do currency trading and failed(as per his friend) and requested him to help me in trading, as my uncle saw my keen interest in currency/forex trading/markets etc.  My uncle died few years ago, may allah rest his soul in peace.  I am very much greatful for what he did for me!!

The reason I have mentioned all this family and friend stuff is, Forex/Currency trading is deeply rooted into part of my family and I loved it, it cought my attention and became my hobby and a source of income.  Though I have traded with professional platforms, But always did my research, that I loved to do with metatrader 4 which is the defacto platform for retail traders not the professionals!!. In any case being a programmer myself, I learnt mql programming and did a lots of modifications of existing code freely available over the internet!!

In the years I have also aquired the Best trading technics and tools that now can be found with cheap metatrader 4!!  In fact as far as I know metatrader became part of professionals as I see them being used a lot.  Franckly If u understand currency markets, U can trade with any decent platform, make no mistake about that!!.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Trend is your friend : Can you detect change in trend..

The Trading system : The Currency Market MAP

Key Concept of Any market ::Support/Resistance and Demand/Supply