Trend is your friend : Can you detect change in trend..

I have mostly traded the most liquid pair eurusd.  I can do the same with others but for example here Im showing eurusd only.

Checkout  the following charts and Is it possible to detect trend change. Please remember this is the key part of my research for trading almost everyday that I do!!,

Here is a metatrader 4 1 Hour chart of one of my broker!!





Please carefully review the charts of eurusd above.  This is how I detect trend change in a currency pair, here eurusd.  Can anyone verify what I'm trying to do.  You won't find this in any trading related book, only experience shows you the way!!

I will try elaborate it in a later date(on this page), for now I will have to go....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Trading system : The Currency Market MAP

Key Concept of Any market ::Support/Resistance and Demand/Supply